What is the value of financial advice? Is it picking the best investments? Paying less tax? Sorting out your pension?
We like to think it is about achieving your aspirations, whether that’s sending your children to university, relocating or retiring in 20 years. And that means making smart decisions across all aspects of your assets and money.
A key area to consider is inheritance tax (IHT) planning. Discussing inheritance is often difficult and sometimes a bit of a ‘taboo’ topic. But with IHT payments to HMRC rising to £5.4bn in 2021* and future generations expected to inherit more than £293bn** we certainly think it needs discussing.
Our latest webinar, hosted by Greaves, West and Ayre’s Head of Wealth, Mark Harrison, will explain more. Joe O’Brien, Greaves, West and Ayre (GWA) Chartered Financial Planner, and Carol Lindsay, GWA Partner, will provide easy-to-understand IHT planning and IHT tips. They will be joined by Three Counties’ very own markets expert, Andrew Alexander. The war in Ukraine, increasing inflation and the cost-of-living crisis are daily headlines and Andrew will not be struggling to find content for his latest market update.
In this webinar we will:
- review how a financial adviser can help you plan for your goals
- discuss why you should consider an IHT review and why it’s never too early to do so
- provide a round-up of domestic and global markets
- As ever, we would like to help with issues that concern you. If you send your questions to us in advance, we will try our best to address them during the presentations or in the wrap-up Q&A. You can do this by completing the relevant section on the registration form.
We do hope you are able to join us!
* National Statistics, Inheritance Tax statistics: commentary. Updated 29 July 2021
** Viewpoint Series: Intergenerational Wealth, The Openwork Partnership, 2021, page 4
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar is solely to provide information and is not intended to provide advice or enticement to invest.