Three Counties was formed in 1989 and for over 25 years we have been very aware that what our clients require is consistency in their financial planning and advice, coupled with a first class investment management service.
Clients are at the very core of everything that we do; our team of highly skilled and experienced individuals provides a broad range of quality advice.
We approach each and every one on an individual basis, taking the time to get to know them, their circumstances, their hopes, plans and aspirations and then work to Implement a structured, transparent service to support these requirements.
This approach has served us well and we have a large number of long-term clients whom we have assisted over many years, adapting to incorporate the changes they have experienced in their lives. This is testament to the friendly, yet professional way, in which our team deliver the high quality, genuinely independent, integrated and broad-based financial advice.
As a founding director and shareholder of Three Counties, I take great pleasure and pride in the achievements, standards and service that we have offered for over 25 years – something which we will continue to develop and deliver going forward – market-leading, fiscal advisory and investment management which is robust, client centric and underpinned with superb service levels.
Our clients are our greatest asset and we will never take their support for granted.
Our core beliefs
We have strong beliefs about how a financial planning business should operate and care for its clients. We imprint these beliefs on everything we do.
- Our clients should know the truth about their money and what it will or will not allow them to do. We can then help them to make the choices that are right for them.
- Our clients should benefit from our shared experience; this means that we work as a team. Each client has a lead advisor but the team share the work meaning we all understand our clients really well.
- In being independent. As this ensures our clients get the advice that is right for them. Three Counties has no ties to any investment house, bank or insurance company.
- In being contactable. There is no limit on the number of phone calls, meetings or discussions a client can have with Three Counties. Clients can reach us at all reasonable times with access to our direct dial telephone and mobile numbers.
- That the only people who should pay us are our clients - for this reason we are “fee only”. We do not take commissions from third parties.
- That our clients should enjoy their financial planning experience.
- We are the best at what we do.
We are fortunate to work with a select group of clients who share some or all of the following characteristics:
- They want to delegate the management of their money and preservation of their wealth to us allowing them to focus on and enjoy other aspects of their lives.
- They may be younger “higher earners” who have other priorities for their surplus income, such as mortgages, school fees, but who recognise the need to develop a long term Personal Financial Plan which includes protection for their family and long term tax efficient capital accumulation and investment management.
- They are usually successful in their working lives, entrepreneurs, company executives or partners in professional firms either actively involved in their businesses or enjoying retirement.
- They need and value our services and are therefore willing to pay our fees for the benefit we bring in organising their financial lives.
What our clients have to say
Twenty five years ago, I switched management of my investments to Three Counties and it was soon apparent that they were a ‘perfect fit’ company.
Three Counties has a strong team which has provided me with a personal, professional and caring service in which I have total confidence. They have taken the time to get to know and understand my individual, familial, domestic and business-related circumstances, issues and aspirations which has enabled them to adjust my Personal Financial Plan to reflect these, as well as the ever-changing economic and legislative conditions.
I have no hesitation in recommending Three Counties to those who require wealth management or financial planning support – indeed, a number of my friends and family are now also benefitting from the team’s expertise.